Nathaniel De Veaux joined KKG as an associate in 2006. His practice is focused on commercial lease enforcement and civil litigation. Nate has substantial experience in both state and federal courts. Nate also has handled numerous domestic relations matters.
Before embarking on his legal career, Nate spent 10 years as an active duty member of the United States Air Force, receiving recognition for his excellence as both a linguistic specialist and a paralegal. During Nate's tenure in the military, he garnered numerous awards and distinctions, and in 1998, he was nominated as the best defense paralegal in the United States Air Force.
Nate is an active member of the Gate City Bar and the Atlanta Bar Association.
Admitted to Practice
- Georgia Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- State Bar of Georgia
- National Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association (Family Law & Young Lawyers Sections)
- American Bar Association
- Gate City Bar Association
- Georgia, 2002
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, J.D. cum laude 2002
- Law Review 2000 - 2002; Moot Court Team 2000 - 2002
- Troy State University, M.B.A. cum laude 1999
- University of Phoenix, B.S. summa cum laude 1997