Richard joined KKG in June of 1997. His practice is concentrated in commercial real estate and business law with an emphasis on Small Business Administration and USDA loans. Richard has special expertise in representing both purchasers and sellers in complex real estate transactions.
He is a native of Atlanta and an alumnus of The Lovett School. He earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Georgia with a major in international business and an MBA from Georgia State University in 1990. In 1995, he graduated from the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University.
Richard served as Director for the Eagle Ridge Homeowners Association Board and President of the Cochise Riverview Club. He was on the Board of Directors for the Georgia Lenders Quality Circle and was also a Director on the Lovett School Alumni Board. Richard lives in Vinings with his wife of 30 years, Georgie, and is the proud father of two children, Austin and Olivia.
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association (Sections on: Business Law; Probate and Property)
- Georgia Lenders Quality Circle
- National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- Georgia, 1995
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Legal Research and Writing instructor
- Georgia State University, M.B.A., 1990 (international business)
- University of Georgia, B.B.A., 1989 (business administration)