Joel S. Arogeti has over 35 years of experience in business law and is a talented and effective advisor and counselor to business owners and their companies. Joel served as President and CEO of Kitchens Kelley Gaynes, PC for over twenty years. He also served as a member of the Board of Directors of National Bank of Commerce, a charter member of Private Bank of Buckhead's Board of Directors, its Audit, Loan, ALCO and Executive Committees. An undergraduate of George Washington University, he worked for Congressman Elliott H. Levitas both in Washington, DC, and Decatur, Georgia. Joel served as an enforcement attorney for the Securities and Exchange Commission in Miami, Florida and was associated with the Dickstein Shapiro & Morin law firm in Washington D.C. Joel began his career in private practice in Atlanta working with Frankel Hardwick, Tanenbaum & Fink, P.C. In addition to his active business law and estate planning practice, Joel serves as a FINRA arbitrator of securities disputes and has served as private arbitrator on behalf of S.E.C.
Joel’s community involvement includes participating in Leadership Atlanta’s Class of 2008. Joel also has served as Chair of the Board of The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta, Hosea Helps f/k/a Hosea Feed The Hungry & Homeless and has served on the Boards of The Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta. His not for profit service includes board service as President of Congregation Or VeShalom, along with board service with The Epstein School Board, The Louis Kahn Group Home, the Atlanta Chapter of the American Jewish Committee and Hillels of Georgia.
- Represented the Buyer and subsequent Seller of an industrial and commercial linen supply company in the purchase and subsequent sale of assets.
- Represented the Debtor In Possession as part of its sale of hotel franchise in the sale of its assets.
- Represented an Atlanta based certified public accounting firm in the acquisition and merger of its practice with another independent accounting firm.
- Represented the owner of a privately held national parking and valet company in the sale of assets.
- Represented individual physicians and their medical practices in the sale, merger and consolidations of their practices.
- Represented to owners of closely held business in all phases of their franchise operations including those involved with disaster abatement services, food services and other service businesses.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- North Atlanta Tax Council
- Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta - Endowment Professional Advisory Committee
- Georgia, 1982
- District of Columbia, 1984
- Emory University, J.D., 1982
- George Washington University, B.A., 1978