Jennifer focuses her practice on general corporate matters. She provides strategic and transactional advice and services to clients to assist them with day-to-day corporate legal issues and in achieving their long-term business goals. She advises clients in structuring, negotiating, documenting, and closing transactions, including business formations, corporate governance documents, employment agreements, commercial contracts, and mergers and acquisitions.
Jennifer has transactional experience in a broad range of industries including agribusiness, technology, manufacturing, consumer products, healthcare, and commercial real estate. Additionally, her experience includes assisting clients with leasing matters, lending transactions, and obtaining 501(c)(3) status.
Prior to joining KKG, Jennifer worked as a banking and finance associate at an international law firm where she regularly represented banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including secured and unsecured credit facilities, asset-based loans, domestic and cross-border syndicated financings, and acquisition financings.
Jennifer serves on the board of Jewish Family & Career Services. She is a 2017 graduate of the United Way of Greater Atlanta Volunteer Involvement Program and a 2018 graduate of the ADL Glass Leadership Institute.
- Represented a Georgia based insurance company in a cross-border sale to a UK company.
- Represented buyers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of franchises across different industries including childcare, disaster response, and consumer goods.
- Represented a Georgia healthcare company in its sale to a private equity firm based in Massachusetts.
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- Georgia, 2014
- Georgia State University, College of Law, J.D. 2014, cum laude
- Georgia State University, M.B.A. 2014
- Emory University, B.B.A. 2008