Barbara Lincoln has been practicing law since 1984. She joined KKG as a shareholder in 1996, bringing her practice to KKG from another well-respected firm. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of commercial lending and commercial real estate, with a sub-specialty focused on the closing of Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. Barbara negotiates and drafts contracts, closes loans, works on land acquisition and development projects, handles landlord/tenant disputes and addresses complicated title insurance issues. She is an approved agent for Chicago Title Insurance Company. Her clients include numerous local, regional and national banks and financial institutions, real estate developers, commercial builders and commercial property owners/landlords.
Barbara is an Atlanta native with extensive contacts in the Atlanta community. When Barbara is not in the office, she enjoys travel, tennis, watching the Braves win and spending time with her family.
- State Bar of Georgia, Real Estate and Bankruptcy Sections
- Atlanta Bar Association; American Bar Association
- U.S. Small Business Administration Region IV Advisory Council
- Georgia Lenders Quality Circle
- National Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders
- National Association of Development Companies
- Georgia, 1984
- George Washington University, J.D., 1984, with honors
- Northwestern University, B.A., 1981