We are searching for a full-time receptionist / administrative assistant to join our team here at KKG. Previous law firm experience is preferred, but not required.
Job duties include:
- Opening the office every morning
- Combing through Daily Report and Dekalb Champion trial calendars for KKG attorneys
- Fielding phone calls
- Maintaining conference room schedule
- Greeting guests and implementing COVID procedures
- Retrieving and sorting mail (USPS, Certified, FedEx & UPS) including notifying recipient and scanning as needed
- Printing/Scanning/Mailing outgoing mail/packages
- Opening new client matters and creating hard file folders as needed
- Placing maintenance requests with the building and/or outside vendors
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining copy room organization
- Submitting reimbursements for firm Amex charges
- Issuing key fobs to new employees
- Entering attorney time as needed
- Updating reception binder – credit cards, vendor lists, employee cell phones, and extension lists
- Other tasks as needed
Kitchens Kelley Gaynes, P.C. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, 401(k) plan and employer contribution, a flexible work schedule, and more. The salary for this position will commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to Jesse Andrews at email@example.com. Thank you.