We are searching for a commercial real estate paralegal to join our team here at KKG. The initial interview will be done via Zoom, and should the candidate be of interest, a follow up in person meeting would be requested. The initial training for this position will take place in the office, but will also come with some remote working capabilities upon completion.
Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of commercial closing experience including the following:
- Experience with Ordering and reviewing survey and title searches and abstracts
- Collecting, organizing, reviewing and managing Due diligence associated with acquisitions and financing
- Preparing and/or reviewing title policies
- Drafting and reviewing of sale and loan documents and working with attorney and/or lender on closing documents and assisting with post-closing work
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Post closing work, and able to follow up and maintain status lists, including preparation, coordination, distribution, and organization of closing binders
- Excellent proofreading skills
SBA loan experience is preferred, but not required. Please find a summary of our benefits below.
Kitchens Kelley Gaynes, P.C. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, 401(k) plan and employer contribution, a flexible work schedule, and more. The salary for this position will commensurate with experience.
Please send your resume to Jesse Andrews at email@example.com. Thank you.